Comprehensive chemical regulatory and sustainability data management solutions
3E Company has an extensive history of leadership in serving the needs of the retail market. Many of world's largest U.S. retailers are long-time customers. Not only has 3E Company learned a lot during the past 20 years about the EH&S needs of the retail industry, the data we have collected along the way is unmatched. Our database contains more than 4.5 million MSDSs, our team has classified over 1,000,000 product UPCs and we collect and maintain more than 25,000 MSDS revisions every month.
3E Company's full product lifecycle approach provides a single, integrated solution set for managing EH&S capabilities, resulting in reduced cost, risk and liability while improving business processes throughout the supply chain.
3E Retail Solutions support critical business issues, including:
- Analyzing products for better purchasing decisions, early in the procurement process
- Supporting employees with proper, compliant shipping documentation
- Managing hazardous material storage requirements to ensure fire code obligations are met
- Ensuring store employees have proper disposal information
- Responding to emergencies, such as spills, inhalations or exposures
- Providing store employees with un-barriered access to MSDSs
The Retail Solutions suite consists of the following. Click on the links to learn more:
Each of 3E's services comes with a variety of options and enhancement modules that can be configured based on a customer's EH&S information management needs. Contact us for more information today.
Brochures and Additional Information
"Costco has always been the industry leader in all aspects of our business, and environmental, health and safety is no exception. Combining 3E's expertise with Costco's commitment to legal and safety compliance, we will continue to strive toward a hazard-free environment for all who do business with our company." Ed Maron, Executive Vice President of Special Projects, Costco Wholesale Corporation