3E’s Regulatory Monitoring service provides customers with news and analysis on both new and proposed regulations that could impact the company or its supply chain.
Key benefits of 3E’s Regulatory Monitoring service include:
- Online access to a searchable archive of news articles
- Each news article contains 3E’s regulatory expert analysis and insight enabling companies to quickly determine the potential impact of regulatory changes
- Users can subscribe to receive email notifications when new articles that meet their customized criteria are published
- Regulatory Monitoring is integrated with other 3E platforms allowing users instant access to relevant content
Topics covered include industry and commodity based topics such as:
- Chemicals and Materials covering topics such as Banned and Restricted Substances, GHS, Conflict Minerals, New Chemical Notifications, REACH, ROHS and more
- Food and Beverage topics such as Additives, Flavorings, Supplements, Vitamins, GMO’s, Nutritional and Health Claims, Product Standards for food ingredients, Banned and Restricted Substances, Labeling and more
- Industry and Commodity specific news for Automotive, Electronics, Paint and Children’s Products
3E’s regulatory experts review each news item and compile a summary, detailed description, analysis, and links to source materials to enable the user to quickly determine the potential impact of a regulatory change.
Customers can search content by Publication Date, Geographical Jurisdiction, Governing Body, Status, Topics, Associated CAS, Industry and Commodity Classifications and customize their alerts and subscriptions.
The Regulatory Monitoring service can also be integrated with other 3E platforms, increasing efficiency by allowing customers to quickly assess suppliers, raw materials, or products that may be impacted by the news.
If you would like to learn more about this valuable new service, contact us today.