Providing high quality patient care gets tougher all the time, thanks to increasing cost pressures and an ever-changing compliance landscape. 3E's powerful suite of outsourced services can be tailored to assist any healthcare organization in maintaining compliance and improving EH&S performance. 3E's services have been proven to deliver cost savings for satisfied customers at thousands of healthcare locations.
"During the evaluation process, we noted that 3E Company's Service Integration Specialists and Obtainment Department do a majority of the heavy lifting, freeing up our team to focus on other important tasks and projects. This gave 3E® an immediate edge over the competition."
- Kurt King, EH&S Director, Banner Health
3E's powerful suite of outsourced services can be tailored to assist all kinds of healthcare companies, such as hospitals, urgent care facilities and non-profit healthcare systems, in maintaining compliance and improving EH&S performance. 3E's services have been proven to deliver cost savings, updates on changing regulations, and provide online access to hazardous material information for satisfied customers at thousands of sites. Some of the areas where 3E can help include:
- Providing employees with un-barriered access to MSDS / SDSs
- Managing and controlling which chemical products are purchased and brought on site to facilities
- Analyzing the toxicity of products to be used by employees for safer alternatives and better purchasing decisions
- Providing round-the-clock support to employees in the event of a chemical release, exposure, inhalation or spill